Fruit and Vegetable Dehydration Drying Line
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||60 Days|
|Place of Origin:||china|
|Supply Ability:||1-5 set/month|
Model No.: PL
Fruit and Vegetable Dehydration Drying Line
Description Of Fruit and Vegetable Dehydration Drying Line
Due to the differences in fruit and vegetable varieties, product shape and requirements, the production process and conditions of vegetable and fruit belt dryers are different. Therefore, different process and methods should be chose according to different raw materials and products. Generally, the production process of belt dryer in food and nourishment industry has the following several key technologies. The process flows are listed as follows: pretreatment → color - protecting → drying → after-treatment → quality inspection → packaging.
Production Process Of Fruit and Vegetable Dehydration Drying Line
1. Pretreatment process of vegetable and fruit belt dryer includes material choosing, removing impurities, peeling, cleaning and segmentation.
2. In color-protecting process, some need blanching color protection such as carrots, celery, parsley and string beans, some need chemical color protecting such as garlic, carrots and onion. The temperature and time are the key points of blanching. They should be adjusted according to the raw material varieties and size. The appropriate temperature is 80 to 900℃ and the advisable time is until the materials are completed burned. After blanching, the materials should be immediately dried through the cold water or cold air.
3. Drying is the key point in vegetable and fruit belt dryer production. Belt dryer adopts three drying formula. In the first drying level, the moisture content of raw materials is high, thus the temperature can be relatively higher, generally more than 900℃; air exhausting should be strong to accelerate the dehydration speed as soon as possible. In the second drying level, the temperature is 75 to 850℃ and the conveying speed can be a little bit slower. The temperature in the third drying level should be controlled under 750℃ in case it causes discoloration, coking and deformation.
4. After-treatment includes moisture balancing, sifting and sorting.
5. Packages can be customized.
As a professional belt drying machine manufacturer and supplier, Yutong offers DWT conveyor belt dryer, DWVF vegetable and fruit belt dryer and DWC multilayer conveyor dryer machine for your selection. Till now, Yutong possesses 10 professional engineering and technical personnel and over 100 sets of processing equipment. Over the years, we make our effort to the development and production of drying machine, granulating machine, grinding machine and blending machine. Whenever you need our products, please feel free to contact us.
Jiangsu Yutong Drying Engineering Co., Ltd factory:
Package And Shinment:
Act as a good adviser and assistant of clients to enable them get rich and generous returns on their investments.
1. Introduce the product to the customer in detail, answer the question raised by customer carefully;
2.Make plans for choice according to the needs and special requirements of users in different sectors;
1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before delivery;
2. Delivery on time;
3.Provide full set of documents meet customer`s requirements.
Provide considerate services to minimize clients` worries.
1.Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme;
2.Install and debug the equipment;
3.Train the first-line operators;
4. Examine the equipment;
5.Take initiative to eliminate the troubles rapidly;
6.Provide technical support;
7.Establish long-term and friendly relationship.
1. Provide clients one-year warranty to make sure the machine work well;
2.We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacements can be sent to you timely;
Principle of work matters that should be known before order:
1. What is Particle liquid name and materials property, solid contents or water contents, viscosity, surface tension and PH value.
2. Powder material contents after the drying, permissible residual water contents, particle size, and permissible maxing temperature.
3. Energy that can be supplied: steam pressure supply capacity, electricity capacity, fuel coal, oil and air capacity?
4. Control requirement: how many celcius the inlet air temperature need to be controlled?
5. Powder collection requirement: whether or not the bag type collector should be mounted and what is the requirement of the environment for discharging the exhausted gas?
6. Other special requirements.
Jiangsu Yutong Drying Engineering Co.,Ltd
Jiangsu Yutong Drying Engineering Company is a High-New Technology Enterprise in China. With over 18 years of experience, we are able to provide a wide variety of products, including drying machine, grinding machine, granulator, mixing machine, and more. Features like compact structure, high efficiency, and low energy consumption have resulted in our products being increasingly used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, light industry, dyes, mineral products, electronics, ceramics, plastics, agricultural products, pesticides, feed, fertilizers, and other industries.
At Yutong, our cooperative relationships with many research institutes and universities enable us to constantly improve product performance and develop new drying machines, mixers and feed machines. As a result of our focus on innovation, we have received many national patents.
Since our foundation, we at Yutong have been committed to providing high quality products to our customers. In order to ensure our quality requirements are maintained, we implement the ISO9001:2008 quality management system, purchase our raw materials from reliable suppliers, continue to introduce advanced equipment, and employ highly skilled staff. The quality of our equipment is repeatedly checked during each stage of production. In addition, all machines must undergo a trial run in the workshop, and only those qualified products are allowed to leave our factory. Due to their consistent quality, Yutong drying machines, mixing machines and grinding machines have been awarded many honors, including Recommendation for High-quality Products by IQAC and Recommended Products for International Trade by the U.S. Asia Economic Trade Cooperation Committee.
At Yutong, many cost saving measures are also implemented to reduce our production costs. For example, we have established a local information network and carried out an efficient information management system (in terms of warehousing, production planning, and order tracking), thus reducing our operating costs. Additionally, we have long-standing relationships with local raw material suppliers, so we are able to acquire our high quality raw materials at reduced cost. Furthermore, our location in Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province provides us with easy access to convenient transportation, enabling us to transport our products economically. As a result, we can provide our quality spray dryer, double cone blender and rough grinding machine at affordable prices.
In addition to high quality and reasonably priced products, we at Yutong provide customers with considerate service. Our products come with a one-year warranty, during which we can provide staff training, on-site installation, and debugging services upon request. We also provide wearing parts at our cost prices. Hence, our drying machine, mixing machine, and sifting machine are very popular in USA, Canada, Italy,United Kingdom, German, Cyprus, Turkey, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Argentina, Chile, Brazil and so on.
We look forward to cooperating with partners from all the world to build win-win cooperation relationship in long term. Welcome for your visit and instigation!
- Company Name: Jiangsu Yutong Drying Engineering Co.,Ltd
- Representative: lu wenguang
- Product/Service: Spray Dryers , Flash Dryers , Mixing Machines , Granulating Machines , Grinding Machines , Vacuum Dryers
- Capital (Million US $): 108,0000RMB
- Year Established: 2000
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 12
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Shunehe Road68 ,Jiaoxi, Zhenlu Town, Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Andrew
- Tel: 86-138-61087188
Premium Related Products