Supply Best Price Mango extract MangiferinIntroduction :
Mangiferin can be found in many plant species, among which the mango tree (Mangifera indica) is one of the primary sources.
It is a plant natural polyphenol of C-glycosylxanthone structure and possesses various pharmacological activities such as: antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-atherosclerotic, anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, immunomodulatory, antidiabetic, anti-sclerotic, anti-microbial, anti-viral, MAO (monoamine oxidases - enzymes that catalyze the oxidation of monoamines) inhibiting, memory improving, and cardio, heptato, and neuroprotective.
Mangiferin is also radioprotective against X-ray, gamma, and UV radiation, which is why it is also used in cosmetics for antioxidant and UV-protecting properties.
1.Mangiferin has effect of hepatinica and choleretic, and is used to therapy hepatitis. ;
2.Anti-inflammatory, antivirotic, central nervous system inhibit function and immunologic suppression ;
3.Mangiferin has curative effect on chronic bronchitis. Mangiferin has cytotoxicity effect on hepatocellular carcinoma cell, and may induce apoptosis;
4.Mangiferin has the effect of antioxidation and delaying caducity.
1. New food additives;
2. Carnosine is a β-alanine and histidine dipeptide composition, can be synthesized in animals;
3. Carnosine in meat processing to inhibit fat oxidation and protect the role of flesh;
4. Prevent skin aging and skin whitening effect;
5. Carnosine as raw material to the antioxidant agents to treat senile cataract;
6. Can promote wound healing.