Model No.: Spirulina tablet
We supply the Spirulina specifications as follow:
1. Spirulina tablet Organic Spirulina tablet: 250mg 400mg 500mg etc
2. Spirulina powder Organic Spirulina powder: 80-120mesh
3. Spirulina capsules: 250mg 500mg etc
4. Mixed Spirulina & Chlorella powder, tablet, capsules
Mild, Like seaweed
Heavy Metal (Pb,As)
|Nutrient Value||Per 100g|
Spirulina is one of the world’s most concentrated sources of functional nutrients.
Spirulina contains 65-70% biologically complete proteins, with all 8 essential amino acids in a form easier to digest than soy or meat proteins. Spirulina also contains 10 out of 12 non-essential amino acids.
Spirulina thrives in ancient, mineral rich waters, and absorbs these vitamins and minerals, bonding them with amino acids to create easier absorption by the body.
1. Spirulina increases production of antibodies, infection-fighting proteins, and other cells that improve immunity and help ward off infection and chronic illnesses such as cancer.
2. Amino acids make up 62% of spirulina, spirulina has been used as a nutritional supplement.
3. Spirulina can protect against allergic reactions by stopping the release of histamines.
4. Spirulina can boost the growth of L. acidophilus and other probiotics.
5. Spirulina has activity against herpes, influenza, and HIV.
6. Spirulina can reduce a precancerous lesion known as leukoplasia in people who chewed tobacco.
7. Spirulina can help protect against liver damage and cirrhosis (liver failure) in people with chronic hepatitis.
How to take it:
Although spirulina has been used in children, researchers don’t know the safe and effective dose for those under 18. Don't give spirulina to a child without talking to your doctor first.
Ask your health care provider to help you determine the right dose for you. A standard dose is 4 - 6 tablets (500 mg each) per day.
Spirulina is used as a human Dietary Supplement as well as a whole food and is available in tablet, capsule, flake, and powder form. It is also used as a feed supplement.
Packaging and storage:
Packaging: bulk 25kg/drum,Bag, Bottle,carton and as per customer's requirements.
Storage:stored in a well-closed container away from moisture.
Our cultivation base:
We have been engaged in this industry for many years, and exporting a large quantity to Europe and USA, many of our customers are satisfied with our quality and service.
If you have any requirements please feel free to contact us.
Welcome to visit our company for site inspection!
Product Categories : Chlorella & Spirulina
Premium Related Products